Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Embassy

Interview
      On Jan 17th; it was a time for visa interview in Jeddah citY, I got this appointment one month earlier; I was really worried about the interview; what I would say and what I would do. In fact when I went to this appointment it was difficult, because I couldn’t speak English and I was nervous. Also , I was late almost 20 minutes for the appointment; it was a bad situation for me .
         My advice for anyone who has an appointment at the embassy to get a visa is that he should have enough information about this interview from Google websites or friends before he goes to the same interview. In addition, he must come early; don’t come late to the interview. Another thing; he must bring all the documents they need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment